GrowPath is an atypical, funded start-up searching for talented and experienced Ruby on Rails (RoR) Developers. We have two fully developed applications and are looking to add to our skilled development team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds, edits, and maintains internal RoR applications and software vital to our business
- Provide full application and technical support
Required Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of professional web development experience using Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL or other comparable RDBMS, SQL, and Linux;
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and debugging skills;
- Ability to write clean, concise, modular, and manageable code; and
- Strong understanding of how web applications and software work.
Compensation and Hours
Compensation is competitive and determined based on experience. Hours are flexible.
Interested candidates should respond by forwarding a current resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter detailing their interest in this position as well as relevant skills.
Apply via Stack Overflow
Learn more about what GrowPath can do for your firm.
Ready for a demo?
See how easy it is to become more profitable with GrowPath Intake.
Need Pricing Information?
Let's set up time to talk. Reach out for your free custom consultation.