GrowPath is an atypical, funded start-up searching for talented and experienced Ruby on Rails (RoR) Developers. We have two fully developed applications and are looking to add to our skilled development team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds, edits, and maintains internal RoR applications and software vital to our business
- Provide full application and technical support
Required Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of professional web development experience using Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL or other comparable RDBMS, SQL, and Linux;
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and debugging skills;
- Ability to write clean, concise, modular, and manageable code; and
- Strong understanding of how web applications and software work.
Compensation and Hours
Compensation is competitive and determined based on experience. Hours are flexible.
Interested candidates should respond by forwarding a current resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter detailing their interest in this position as well as relevant skills.
Apply via Stack Overflow
All firms lose intakes. The best lose less.
Learn more about what GrowPath Intake can do for your firm.
Ready for a demo?
See how easy it is to become more profitable with GrowPath Intake.
Need Pricing Information?
Let's set up time to talk. Reach out for your free custom consultation.