Growpath is an exciting new legal software startup company based in downtown Durham, NC. Our mission is to help plaintiff’s lawyers improve the efficiency of their practices through our proprietary software products which provide actionable data-based insights and streamlined business operations.
We are currently recruiting to add a Senior Sales Professional to our team. You will be responsible for sourcing leads via phone and email outreach using our prospect database, as well as your own research. You will work directly with our Vice President on lead generation through channels such as phone calls, email, social media, and events/networking. There is no customer onboarding associated with this position – it is purely a sales based role. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a funded legal software startup spun off by one of North Carolina’s largest and most successful law firms.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Conducting qualifying calls to understand the needs and requirements of various end users within our target customer base, and communicate the same to the product and marketing team leads
- Generating and conducting new, high-quality sales demos
- Closing sales and meeting monthly quotas
- Creating successful cold calling and e-mail campaigns targeting new prospects, and setting up campaigns using ZenProspect
- Recording sales activity and generating bi-weekly reports
- Periodically travelling to national and regional conferences to meet existing prospects, providing face to face product demos, and generating a new pipeline
We’re Looking For Someone Who:
- Is willing to work and/or relocate to the Raleigh-Durham area
- Is excited to learn our products inside and out, cultivating into a deep level understanding of how they work and what they do
- Has 3-5 years of account executive experience at a software company (legal or professional services software sales experience a plus)
- Has the proven ability to close C-Level sales prospects
- Is an energetic hunter with a strong phone presence
- Has a consistent track record of sales over-achievement
- Is willing to learn in a fast-paced and demanding startup environment
Please forward a current resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org be considered.
GrowPath is an atypical, funded start-up searching for talented and experienced Ruby on Rails (RoR) Developers. We have two fully developed applications and are looking to add to our skilled development team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds, edits, and maintains internal RoR applications and software vital to our business
- Provide full application and technical support
Required Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of professional web development experience using Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL or other comparable RDBMS, SQL, and Linux;
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and debugging skills;
- Ability to write clean, concise, modular, and manageable code; and
- Strong understanding of how web applications and software work.
Compensation and Hours
Compensation is competitive and determined based on experience. Hours are flexible.
Interested candidates should respond by forwarding a current resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter detailing their interest in this position as well as relevant skills.
Apply via Stack Overflow
Ready for a demo?
Schedule your 30 minute demo today!