Are you strategic, yet creative? Do you have a passion for numbers, and problem solving skills that Indiana Jones would envy?
We are GrowPath – and we are ready to take the legal world by storm with our revolutionary software product for personal injury attorneys. As the newest business venture of James Scott Farrin, who built one of the largest personal injury law firms in the Southeast in just 20 years, we have the resources and expertise at our fingertips to help make us a success. Our product hit the market with a bang in April of 2018, and although we’ve had overwhelming interest, we need to get in front of more eyeballs and inspire action. For this to happen, we are seeking a dynamic individual to take ownership of our marketing efforts.
What the Day Looks Like:
- Generating quality sales leads and tailoring corresponding marketing efforts
- Conducting market/audience research as necessary
- Planning strategic inbound and outbound marketing campaigns – such as content marketing, PPC, digital ads, and e-mail automations – in collaboration with creative teams and vendors
- Identifying and building strategic relationships with key industry influencers
- Tracking analytics to measure effectiveness of campaigns, and reporting to senior management
- Continually improving marketing performance through experimentation and A/B testing
- May need to be available for out of state travel, on occasion
We’re Looking for Someone Who:
- Has at least 5-7 years of marketing experience in a role similar to the listed responsibilities
- Has experience working in data and analytics, with a focus on testing and experimentation
- Has the ability to manage numerous competing projects
- Can effectively allocate budget to optimize channels
- Ideally has experience marketing technology B2B, or marketing to the legal industry
- Has a sense of aesthetics, and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Understands key areas of digital marketing (SEO, social media, content and e-mail marketing, PPC, and SEM) and is passionate with staying up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
Excited? Please apply with the following:
- Updated resume, including phone number and e-mail address
- Cover letter, detailing your interest in the position as well as salary requirements
- Three professional references we can contact (phone number and e-mail address required for each)
We offer a competitive benefits package and a beautiful work environment located on the American Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham. Salary is determined based on experience.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and other application materials to email@example.com