Ruby on Rails Developer
Creative teams and brilliant legal minds achieve incredible results.
GrowPath offers best-in-class legal intake, case management and analytics software. We are committed to innovating continuously to provide law firms a better, more efficient experience, as evidenced by our portfolio of 10 patented features with 12 more pending.
We are seeking a Ruby on Rails developer to join our team and further our track record of success with innovative solutions.
What The Day Looks Like for Our Developers:
- Participates in requirements analysis and design sessions
- Builds, edits, and maintains internal RoR applications and software vital to our business
- Provides full application and technical support
- 3+ years of professional experience including:
- A minimum of 2 years RoR
- RDBMS (Postgres)
- SQL skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Ability to write clean, concise, modular, and manageable code
- Strong understanding of how web applications and software work
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
Excited? Please apply with the following:
- Updated resume, including phone number and e-mail address
- Cover letter, detailing your interest in the position
We offer a competitive benefits package and a beautiful work environment located on the American Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham. Salary is determined based on experience.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and other application materials to email@example.com