Creative teams and brilliant legal minds achieve incredible results.
GrowPath offers best-in-class legal intake, case management and analytics software. We are committed to innovating continuously to provide law firms a better, more efficient experience, as evidenced by our portfolio of 10 patented features with 12 more pending.
We are seeking a Ruby on Rails developer to join our team and further our track record of success with innovative solutions.
What The Day Looks Like for Our Developers:
- Participates in requirements analysis and design sessions
- Builds, edits, and maintains internal RoR applications and software vital to our business
- Provides full application and technical support
- 3+ years of professional experience including:
- A minimum of 2 years RoR
- RDBMS (Postgres)
- SQL skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Ability to write clean, concise, modular, and manageable code
- Strong understanding of how web applications and software work
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
Excited? Please apply with the following:
- Updated resume, including phone number and e-mail address
- Cover letter, detailing your interest in the position
We offer a competitive benefits package and a beautiful work environment located on the American Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham. Salary is determined based on experience.