GrowPath offers best-in-class legal intake, case management and analytics software. We are committed to innovating continuously to provide law firms a better, more efficient experience, as evidenced by our portfolio of 10+ patented features with more pending.
We are seeking an expert in software architecture to lead our engineering initiatives and further our track record of success with innovative solutions.
What the Day Looks Like for Our Software Architect:
- Own the technical direction and overall architecture of GrowPath’s software products
- Work closely with the development team to architect, design, and build new products, features, and 3rd party integrations
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Adhere to high-quality development principles by delivering solutions that meet business priorities on-time and on-budget
- Serve as technical mentor to development staff
- Work with the Engineering Manager on requirements analysis and processes/procedures
- 7+ years of professional development / software architecture experience
- Strong RDBMS (Postgres) skills
- Database development including relational database design and strong SQL skills
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Professional experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment in cloud and on-premise environments
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with start-ups or operating in a highly dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud a plus
- Professional development experience with RoR a plus
We offer a competitive benefits package and a beautiful work environment located on the American Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham. Salary is determined based on experience.