Technical Lead / Architect
Creative teams and brilliant legal minds achieve incredible results.
GrowPath offers best-in-class legal intake, case management and analytics software. We are committed to innovating continuously to provide law firms a better, more efficient experience, as evidenced by our portfolio of 10 patented features with 12 more pending.
We are seeking an expert in technology to lead our engineering initiatives and further our track record of success with innovative solutions.
What The Day Looks Like for Our Technical Lead:
- Own the technical direction of GrowPath’s software products
- Architect and design new products and features
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Adhere to high-quality development principles by delivering solutions that meet business priorities on-time and on-budget
- Serve as technical mentor to development staff
We’re Looking for Someone Who:
- 7+ years of professional development experience
- Expert level knowledge with at least 5+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Strong RDBMS (Postgres) skills
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Database development including relational database design, specifically strong SQL
- Source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments in cloud and on-premise environments
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Start-up or experience operating in a highly dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud a plus
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
Excited? Please apply with the following:
- Updated resume, including phone number and email address
- Cover letter, detailing your interest in the position
We offer a competitive benefits package and a beautiful work environment located on the American Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham. Salary is determined based on experience.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and other application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org